Looking for a way to stay better organized in your personal or professional life? This online course will show you how to write, search, share and collect all your information in one place.
In 40 engaging lessons, you will learn how to take notes, create notebooks, strategies for tagging notes, share information with others, search for information within Evernote and get information into Evernote. This cloud based tool allows you to access the information from any device and from any location.
Whether you are a manager in a large company, a small business owner or the head of your household, these tutorials will help you stay organized.
- Learn to set up your Evernote Account
- Understand how to format Evernote notes, set reminders and share notes
- Organize your notes into notebooks
- Strategies to help you organize your notes using tags
- Easily find information within Evernote
- Get information into Evernote through Email, Webclipper or Skitch
- Tips and tricks for small business owners, students, parents and more
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.