If you want to share and access your files online or offline from virtually anywhere, look no further than Google Drive, the popular cloud based storage service available to anyone right from their Gmail account. Learn how to store your files securely in Drive and create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms and drawings with Google Apps, the powerful office productivity suite that allows real time collaboration and seamless sharing.
This online course can help you learn the fundamentals of Google Drive and Apps to increase your productivity and work dynamically online for school, personal use or business as part of G Suite.
- 42 practical tutorials
- Upload, download, delete and restore files in Google Drive.
- Install and use the offline Drive client to sync files to your computer.
- Share files with collaborators and set permissions for viewing, editing and commenting.
- Discover how to use Google Drive on iOS devices.
- Create Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms and Drawings.
- Insert images, links, comments, footnotes and track changes in Docs.
- Use themes, format slides and add animations and transitions in Slides.
- Sort and filter data, create Pivot Tables and charts and apply formatting in Sheets.
- Create different types of questions, a self correcting quiz and overview of responses in Forms.
- Insert and manipulate shapes and create an infographic in Drawings.
- Add and remove third party add-ons in native Google apps.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.