Lean Six Sigma is a proven business process improvement methodology for companies striving to gain a competitive edge. In high demand across a diverse range of industries, Lean Six Sigma training is a powerful way to become an indispensible asset at your organization and improve your career prospects.
In this online course, you will gain a solid foundation in the methodology, principles and tools needed to be a valuable member of a Lean Six Sigma team. In addition, this course is designed to prepare you for the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Yellow Belt exam.
- 40 practical tutorials.
- Recognize the requirements and application process for Lean Six Sigma certification with internationally recognized accreditation body, IASSC.
- Identify Lean Six Sigma principles and how the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies complement each other.
- Understand the roles, phases, and deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma project.
- Master the Lean Six Sigma fundamentals, including Critical to Quality (CTQ), variation, and process management.
- Build competency in the essential Define, Measure and Control phases.
- Gain knowledge of Basic Six Sigma statistics, including normal distribution, basic graphical analysis and process stability.
- Aligned to the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.