HP is one of the most popular server-side languages, and plays a huge role in web development. This introductory course can help you learn to use PHP to produce your own dynamic, interactive websites.
Designed for beginners, no prior experience or special skills are required to take this course. You will learn the basics of PHP for web development through hands-on application and examples every step of the way. By the end of the course, you will have built a fully functional math flashcard app and templated out a website to demonstrate your practical knowledge.
- 39 practical tutorials.
- Understand the fundamentals of how PHP works and the client/server relationship.
- How to set up local and cloud based development environments.
- Back up your code and set up version control with Github.
- Learn the different data types for PHP, including string, integer, float, and boolean.
- How to use arithmetic, assignment, comparison, increment, logic and string operators.
- Use if/else/elseif statements to test against conditions.
- Understand basic arrays and how to sort arrays the quick and easy way.
- How to process HTML Forms with GET vs POST.
- Create and issue cookies to your website visitors.
- Pass information between pages with Sessions.
- Put together everything you've learned by building a math flashcard app and templating out a website.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.